An institute of impact and translational research embedded in Royal Perth Hospital with a focus on meeting community need and delivering real health outcomes for Western Australia.
- Supporting research aligned to WA need and priorities while ensuring economies of scale and delivering improved outcomes
- Focussing on our strengths and leveraging co-funding opportunities that resonate broadly
- Engage with our remote and regional communities and seek to improve their overall health and well-being
- Venture Capital funding - enabling WA researchers to bridge the valley of death.
Recent investment in Isopogen, Dr Marian Sturm’s Stemsmart Company.
A proprietary and life-changing cellular medicine World’s only Mesenchymal Stem Cell (MSC) therapy, clinically-proven to treat life-threatening (refractory) Crohn’s Disease
- 80% response / 53% remission
- TGA licensed (limited to clinical trials)
- Supporting patent portfolio
- Strong Community engagement in project design
- Collaborative funding models that make our facility a place for up-and-coming researchers to ‘springboard’ to greatness